We have included brief summaries at the beginning of each section to make it easier for you to read and understand this agreement. The summaries do not replace the text of each section, and you should still read each section in its entirety.
By accessing or using admitearly’s services, you agree to be bound by these terms, including our Privacy and Cookie Policies, so it is important that you read this agreement carefully before you create an account. We may update the terms from time to time, so you should check this page regularly for updates.
Welcome to admitearly.com, operated by admitearly, LLC,. As used in this Agreement, the terms “admitearly,” “us,” “we,” the “Company”, and “our” shall refer to admitearly, LLC.
We reserve the right to modify, amend, or change the Terms at any time. Notice of any material change will be posted on this page with an updated effective date. In certain circumstances, we may notify you of a change to the Terms via email or other means, as appropriate under the circumstances; however, you are responsible for regularly checking this page for notice of any changes. We agree that future changes will not be retroactive without your consent. Your continued use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of any change, and you will be legally bound by the updated Terms. If you do not accept a change to the terms, you should stop using our Services immediately.
2. ACCOUNT ELIGIBILITY; YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Before you create an account on admitearly, make sure you are eligible to use our Services. This Section also details what you can and can’t do when using the Services, as well as the rights you grant admitearly.
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old, or your parent/guardian has authorized payment for your account;
- You are legally qualified to enter a binding contract with admitearly, or your parent/guardian has authorized your account;
- You reside in the United States;
- You are not prohibited by law from using our services;
- You do not have more than one account on our Services; and
- You have not previously been removed from our Services by us, unless you have our express written permission to create a new account.
If at any time you cease to meet these requirements, you must immediately delete your account.
You agree to:
- Comply with these Terms, and check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any change;
- Comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Use the latest version of the Website and/or App;
- Treat other users in a courteous and respectful manner;;
- Be respectful when communicating with any of our customer care representatives or other employees;
- Maintain a strong password and take reasonable measures to protect the security of your login information.
You agree that you will not:
- Misrepresent your identity, age, or enrollment at a school, college or university,;
- Use the Services in a way that damages the Services or prevents their use by other users;
- Use our Services in a way to interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the platform, the servers, or our Services’ networks;
- Use our Services for any harmful, illegal, or nefarious purpose;
- Harass, bully, stalk, intimidate, assault, defame, harm or otherwise mistreat any person;
- Post or share Prohibited Content (see below);
- Solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission;
- Solicit money or other items of value from another user, whether as a gift, loan, or form of compensation;
- Use another user’s account;
- Use our Services in relation to fraud, a pyramid scheme, or other similar practice; or
- Violate the terms of the license granted to you by admitearly (see Section 6 below).
- Disclose private or proprietary information that you do not have the right to disclose;
- Copy, modify, transmit, distribute, or create any derivative works from, any Member Content or Our Content, or any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through our Services without admitearly’s prior written consent;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by admitearly;
- Use any robot, crawler, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our Services or its contents;
- Upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of our Services;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through our Services;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of our Services without admitearly’s prior written authorization;
- Use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to admitearly or the platform (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of admitearly) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of our Services, or cause others to do so;
- Use or develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services or Member Content or information without our written consent;
- Use, access, or publish the admitearly application programming interface without our written consent;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network; or
- Encourage, promote, or agree to engage in any activity that violates these Terms.
Prohibited Content—admitearly prohibits uploading or sharing content that:
- Is likely to be deemed offensive or to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Is obscene, pornographic, violent or otherwise may offend human dignity, or contains nudity;
- Is abusive, insulting or threatening, discriminatory or that promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- Encourages or facilitates any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offense;
- Is defamatory, libelous, or untrue;
- Relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions, promotions, and advertising, solicitation for services, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
- Involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
- Contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from admitearly or otherwise;
- Infringes upon any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);
- Was not written by you or was automatically generated, unless expressly authorized by admitearly;
- Includes the image or likeness of another person without that person’s consent (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s parent or guardian), or is an image or likeness or a minor unaccompanied by the minor’s parent or guardian;
- Is inconsistent with the intended use of the Services; or
- May harm the reputation of admitearly or its affiliates.
The uploading or sharing of content that violates these terms (“Prohibited Content”) may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
It is important that you understand your rights and responsibilities with regard to the content on our Services, including any content you provide or post. You are expressly prohibited from posting inappropriate content.
While using our Services, you will have access to: (i) content that you upload or provide while using our Services (“Your Content”); (ii) content that other users upload or provide while using our Services (“Member Content”); and (iii) content that admitearly provides on and through our Services (“Our Content”). In this agreement, “content” includes, without limitation, all text, images, video, audio, or other material on our Services, including information on users’ profiles and in direct messages between users.
3a. YOUR CONTENT
You are responsible for Your Content. Don’t share anything that you wouldn’t want others to see, that would violate this Agreement, or that may expose you or us to legal liability.
You are solely responsible and liable for Your Content, and, therefore, you agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold us harmless from any claims made in connection with Your Content.
You represent and warrant to us that the information you provide to us or any other user is accurate, including any information submitted through Facebook or other third-party sources (if applicable), and that you will update your account information as necessary to ensure its accuracy.
The content included on your individual profile should be relevant to the intended use of our Services. You may not display any personal contact or banking information, whether in relation to you or any other person (for example, names, home addresses or postcodes, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs, credit/debit card or other banking details). If you choose to reveal any personal information about yourself to other users, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to use caution in disclosing any personal information online.
Your individual profile will be visible to other people, so be sure that you are comfortable sharing Your Content before you post. You acknowledge and agree that Your Content may be viewed by other users, and, notwithstanding these Terms, other users may share Your Content with third parties. By uploading Your Content, you represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights and licenses to do so and automatically grant us a license to use Your Content as provided under Section 7 below.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review Your Content, and we have the right to remove, delete, edit, limit, or block or prevent access to any of Your Content at any time in our sole discretion. Furthermore, you understand agree that we have no obligation to display or review Your Content.
3b. MEMBER CONTENT
While you will have access to Member Content, it is not yours and you may not copy or use Member Content for any purpose except as contemplated by these Terms.
Other users will also share content on our Services. Member Content belongs to the user who posted the content and is stored on our servers and displayed at the direction of that user.
You do not have any rights in relation to Member Content, and you may only use Member Content to the extent that your use is consistent with our Services’ purpose of allowing use to communicate with and meet one another. You may not copy the Member Content or use Member Content for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, or to make unlawful threats. We reserve the right to terminate your account if you misuse Member Content.
3c. OUR CONTENT
admitearly owns all other content on our Services.
Any other text, content, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, images, and other intellectual property appearing on our Services is owned, controlled or licensed by us and protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law rights. All rights, title, and interest in and to Our Content remains with us at all times.
We grant you a limited license to access and use Our Content as provided under Section 6 below, and we reserve all other rights.
4. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT AND MISCONDUCT; REPORTING
admitearly does not tolerate inappropriate content or behavior on our Services.
We are committed to maintaining a positive and respectful admitearly community, and we do not tolerate any inappropriate content or misconduct, whether on or off of the Services. We encourage you to report any inappropriate Member Content or misconduct by other users. You can report a user directly by emailing admitearly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Content is subject to the terms and conditions of Sections 512(c) and/or 512(d) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1998. To submit a complaint regarding Member Content that may constitute intellectual property infringement, see Section 12 (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) below.
Privacy is important to us. We have a separate policy about it that you should read.
6. RIGHTS YOU ARE GRANTED BY admitearly
admitearly grants you the right to use and enjoy our Services, subject to these Terms.
For as long as you comply with these Terms, admitearly grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use our Services for purposes as intended by admitearly and permitted by these Terms and applicable laws.
7. RIGHTS YOU GRANT admitearly
You own all of the content you provide to admitearly, but you also grant us the right to use Your Content as provided in this Agreement.
By creating an account, you grant to admitearly a worldwide, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, translate, modify, and distribute Your Content, including any information you authorize us to access from Facebook or other third-party source (if applicable), in whole or in part, and in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future. admitearly’s license to Your Content shall be non-exclusive, except that admitearly’s license shall be exclusive with respect to derivative works created through use of our Services. For example, admitearly would have an exclusive license to screenshots of our Services that include Your Content.
In addition, so that admitearly can prevent the use of Your Content outside of our Services, you authorize admitearly to act on your behalf with respect to infringing uses of Your Content taken from our Services by other users or third parties. This expressly includes the authority, but not the obligation, to send notices pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) (i.e., DMCA Takedown Notices) on your behalf if Your Content is taken and used by third parties outside of our Services. admitearly is not obligated to take any action with regard to use of Your Content by other users or third parties. admitearly’s license to Your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example, laws regarding personal data protection to the extent the content contains personal information as defined by those laws).
In consideration for admitearly allowing you to use our Services, you agree that we, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on our Services. By submitting suggestions or feedback to admitearly regarding our Services, you agree that admitearly may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensating you.
You agree that admitearly may access, preserve, and disclose your account information, including Your Content, if required to do so by law or upon a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
8. INTERNAL PURCHASES
Internal Purchases are processed using the Payment Method you provide on the Website or App.
If you make an Internal Purchase, you agree to pay the prices displayed to you for the Services you’ve selected as well as any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your payments (and as may change from time to time), and you authorize admitearly to charge the payment method you provide (your “Payment Method”). admitearly may correct any billing errors or mistakes even if we have already requested or received payment. If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with your Payment Method, admitearly may terminate your account immediately in its sole discretion.. In the event that your chargeback or other payment reversal is overturned, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may edit your Payment Method information by using the Settings tool. If a payment is not successfully processed, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates.
In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer, or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. Certain users may be entitled to request a refund. See Section 8d below for more information.
Generally, all purchases are nonrefundable. Special terms apply in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin.
Generally, all purchases are final and nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods, except if the laws applicable in your jurisdiction provide for refunds.
9. ACCOUNT TERMINATION
If you no longer wish to use our Services, or if we terminate your account for any reason, here’s what you need to know.
You can delete your account at any time by logging into the Website, going to “Settings” and following the instructions to cancel your account.
admitearly reserves the right to investigate and, if appropriate, suspend or terminate your account without a refund if you have violated these Terms, misused our Services, or behaved in a way that admitearly regards as inappropriate or unlawful, on or off our Services. We reserve the right to make use of any personal, technological, legal, or other means available to enforce the Terms, at any time without liability and without the obligation to give you prior notice, including, but not limited to, preventing you from accessing the Services.
10. NO CRIMINAL BACKGROUND OR IDENTITY VERIFICATION CHECKS
admitearly does not conduct criminal background or identity verification checks on its users. Use your best judgment when interacting with others.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT admitearly DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND OR IDENTITY VERIFICATION CHECKS ON ITS USERS OR OTHERWISE INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ITS USERS. admitearly MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT, IDENTITY, INTENTIONS, LEGITIMACY, OR VERACITY OF USERS. admitearly RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT—AND YOU AUTHORIZE admitearly TO CONDUCT—ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS AT ANY TIME USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS, AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE MAY BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. IF THE COMPANY DECIDES TO CONDUCT ANY SCREENING THROUGH A CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCY, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE THE COMPANY TO OBTAIN AND USE A CONSUMER REPORT ABOUT YOU TO DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY UNDER THESE TERMS.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. ALWAYS USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND TAKE APPROPRIATE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WHEN COMMUNICATING WITH OR MEETING NEW PEOPLE. COMMUNICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATIONS SENT BY admitearly, MAY RESULT FROM USERS ENGAGING WITH THE SERVICE FOR IMPROPER PURPOSES, INCLUDING FRAUD, ABUSE, HARASSMENT, OR OTHER SUCH IMPROPER BEHAVIOR.
Though admitearly strives to encourage a respectful user experience, it is not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off the Service.
admitearly’s Services are provided “as is” and we do not make, and cannot make, any representations about the content or features of our Services.
admitearly PROVIDES OUR SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICES (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. admitearly DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) OUR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN OUR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE. FURTHERMORE, admitearly MAKES NO GUARANTEES AS TO THE NUMBER OF ACTIVE USERS AT ANY TIME; USERS’ ABILITY OR DESIRE TO COMMUNICATE WITH OR MEET YOU, OR THE ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY WITH OR CONDUCT BY USERS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICES.
admitearly TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANOTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY POSTS, SENDS, OR RECEIVES THROUGH OUR SERVICES NOR DOES admitearly TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE IDENTITY, INTENTIONS, LEGITIMACY, OR VERACITY OF ANY USERS WITH WHOM YOU MAY COMMUNICATION THROUGH admitearly. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. admitearly IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE, OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION.
12. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
We take copyright infringement very seriously. We ask you to help us to ensure we address it promptly and effectively.
admitearly has adopted the following policy towards copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”). If you believe any Member Content or Our Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (“DMCA Takedown Notice”) including the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any DMCA Takedown Notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone to 214-576-3272 or via mail to the following address: Copyright Compliance Department c/o admitearly Group Legal, 8750 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas 75231.
admitearly will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
13. ADS AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
Like many subscription-based services, there are ads on our websites.
Our Services may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other websites or resources. admitearly may also provide non-commercial links or references to third parties within its content. admitearly is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of any external websites or resources or their content. Furthermore, admitearly is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any products or services that may be offered by third-party websites or resources. If you choose to interact with the third parties made available through our Services, such party’s terms will govern their relationship with you. admitearly is not responsible or liable for such third parties’ terms or actions.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
admitearly’s liability is limited to the maximum extent by applicable law.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL admitearly, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES, (II) THE CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES ON, THROUGH, OR FOLLOWING USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT, EVEN IF admitearly HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL admitearly’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO admitearly FOR THE SERVICES WHILE YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT.
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 14 SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FAIL WITH RESPECT TO THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In the unlikely event that we have a legal dispute, here is what you need to know.
If you are dissatisfied with our Services for any reason, please contact admitearly at email@example.com so that we can try to resolve your concerns without the need of outside assistance. If you choose to pursue a claim against admitearly, these terms will apply.
15a. ARBITRATION, CLASS-ACTION WAIVER, AND JURY WAIVER
If you pursue a legal claim against admitearly, you agree to arbitration (with limited exceptions).
- The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof) or our Services shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by JAMS under the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures, except as modified by our Arbitration Procedures. The one exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is that either party has the right to bring an individual claim against the other in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction, or, if filed in arbitration, the responding party may request that the dispute proceed in small claims court if the party’s claim is within the jurisdiction of the small claims court. If the responding party requests to proceed in small claims court before the appointment of the arbitrator, the arbitration shall be administratively closed, and if requested after the appointment of the arbitrator, the arbitrator shall determine if the dispute should be decided in arbitration or if the arbitration should be administratively closed and decided in small claims court. Whether you choose arbitration or small-claims court, you may not under any circumstances commence or maintain against the Company any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
- By using our Services in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and the Company (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY, and the arbitrator shall determine all issues regarding the arbitrability of the dispute. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons. For details on the arbitration process, see our Arbitration Procedures.
- Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against the Company (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in the federal or state courts located in New Jersey. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
15b. GOVERNING LAW
Delaware law and the Federal Arbitration Act will apply if there is a dispute (except where prohibited by law).
Except where our arbitration agreement is prohibited by law, the laws of Delaware., excluding Delaware’s conflict of laws rules, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement or our Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Arbitration Agreement in Section 15a above shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. For the avoidance of doubt, the choice of Delaware governing law shall not supersede any mandatory consumer protection legislation in such jurisdictions.
Any claims that are not submitted to arbitration for any reason must be litigated in New Jersey (except for claims brought in small claims court, or where prohibited by law).
All claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, to our Services, or to your relationship with admitearly that for whatever reason are not submitted to arbitration will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of New Jersey. You and admitearly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of courts in the State of New Jersey and waive any claim that such courts constitute an inconvenient forum.
16. INDEMNITY BY YOU
You agree to indemnify admitearly if a claim is made against admitearly due to your actions.
You agree, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless admitearly, our affiliates, and their and our respective members, officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to your access to or use of our Services, Your Content, Your conduct toward other users, or your breach of this Agreement.
17. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using our Services, you accept the Terms of this Agreement.
By using our Services, whether through a mobile device, mobile application, or computer, you agree to be bound by
(i) these Terms, which we may amend from time to time,
(iii) any Additional Terms Upon Purchase. If you do not accept and agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement, please do not use our Services.
The section headings and summaries contained herein are inserted for convenience only and shall not be considered in interpreting any term or provision hereof. All pronouns and any variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to the masculine, feminine, neuter, singular or plural as the identity of the entities or persons referred to any require. Any word both capitalized and uncapitalized will be deemed to have the same meaning.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement supersedes any previous agreements or representations.